Cruise tours that visit Hong Kong combine an Asia cruise with a land tour by train, ferry, air or motor coach of cities like Beijing, Xian and Guilin, including stays in hotels convenient to top sights and attractions. On the tour portion of your trip you might see: Tiananmen Square, The Great Wall, Imperial Gardens, the Terra Cotta Warriors, Shaanxi Provincial Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Man Mo Temple on Hollywood Road, Peak Tram and Aberdeen. In each city, you’ll have some guided sightseeing and some time to explore on your own.
Cruise tours are available from October to April and can last from 19 to 31 nights.
Below are guidelines of what is typically included and excluded on a cruise tour. Every cruise tour is unique. Always verify the details of the trip you select with your Vacations To Go cruise counselor.
The land tour portion will include:
- Hotel or resort accommodations
- Train, bus, ferry or flight transportation between tour destinations
- Transfers and baggage handling
- Tour guide
- Some meals and drinks
The cruise portion of your trip will include:
- Cruise that visits Hong Kong
- Accommodations onboard
- All meals onboard including 24-hour room service but excluding specialty restaurant dining
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice, non-bottled water
- Entertainment, casinos, Broadway-style shows
- Onboard activities, fitness center, pools
- Kids programming on most ships
Your cruise tour WILL NOT include:
- Shore excursions
- Spa treatments or gaming
- Beer, wine, spirits or bottled water